- Raised by: Omber Zombie
- Submission Date: 2009/05/21
- Issue ID: TBA
Currently, when you attempt to inject a skill to the skill queue without the prerequisites for the skill being met, the addition is rejected. This happens regardless of having the prerequisite skill currently in the queue or not. This change would allow the injection of the skill as long as the prerequisite skill is in the existing skill queue.
Allow people to add skills to the skill queue if the prerequisite skills are already in the skill queue.
The following caveats should also be considered as options to curtail abuse of this mechanic:
- If the prerequisite skill is removed from the queue, any skill dependant on that skill is removed from the queue too and thrown back into the nearest hanger (or cargohold if in space)
- If the prerequisite skill is removed from the queue, any skill dependant on that skill is destroyed permanently. (this is my preferred option)
- Allows players to queue up skills as intended, not wait for a prerequisite skill to finish before adding a skill to the queue.
- coding time
- slightly less chance of scoring a skillbook from a wreck when you kill someone as it's in their head rather than their cargohold.
Relevant Forum Threads
Top Contributors For This Page