Serpentis Vigil is a deadspace combat site that is occupied by the Pirate Faction known as Serpentis. It can be found by Probing for exploration sites in high security systems within the Gallente Federation.
This combat site consists of 2 different areas accessed by an Acceleration gate. The gate will permit Frigates, Destroyers, Cruisers, Battlecruisers and their Tech 2 counterparts.
Pirate ship classes encountered within this combat site are Frigate, Destroyer, Cruiser and Battlecruiser class. The names and amount of ships spawning may vary slightly from what is listed here.
Warp in message:
NPC's, Spawn and Trigger Information
- Initial Group
- 2 x (Elite Frigate) Coreli Guardian Safeguard (Sensor Dampening)
- 6 x (Battlecruiser) Corelatis Captain
- Wave 1 (Timed spawn. This is a chance appearance, you may have to obtain a Serpentis Gold Tag to gain entry to second pocket.)
- 3 x (Elite Frigate) Coreli Guardian Patroller (Sensor Dampening)
- 2 x (Destroyer) Corelior Cannoneer
- 2 x (Destroyer) Corelior Infantry
- 0-1 x (Battlecruiser) Core Drug Trader (Gate Trigger)
- 72 x Serpentis Bunker
- 72 x Serpentis Wall
- 2 x Serpentis Hangar (drops random Trade Goods and munitions)
- 1 x Warp Gate (Can be unlocked by Serpentis Gold Tag. Tag is consumed when used.)
- 45 x Veldspar
- 16 x Pyroxeres
- 30 x Plagioclase
- Initial Group
- 3 x Tower Sentry Serpentis III (Trigger Additional Wave)
- 7 x (Battlecruiser) Corelatis Captain Sentry/High Captain
- Additional Wave (Triggers when 1st Tower Sentry Serpentis III is destroyed.)
- 3 x (Frigate) Tago's Escorter (Web) (Warp scramble)
- 2-3 x (Destroyer) Corelior Cannoneer/Sentinel/Trooper
- 2 x (Battlecruiser) Corelatis High Captain
- 1 x (Overseer Cruiser) Tago Uriken (Shadow Serpentis Commander Cruiser) (Escalation Trigger) (may drop Faction Modules and/or Implants (Mid-Grade Snake Omega dropped 12/16/15), Tech 2 salvage)
- 4 x Serpentis Lookout
- 119 x Veldspar
Destroying the Tago Uriken may trigger an escalation to the Booster R&D expedition with this message.
Top Contributors For This Page