The Serpentis Corporation Hydroponics Site is a Cosmic Signature of the DED Complex (rated 5/10) type, occupied by the Serpentis pirate faction. It can be found via exploration by probing in Highsec systems, though the frequency with which the site appears in Highsec is vanishingly low, and, much more commonly, in Lowsec systems. For location details see Pirate Faction Occupancy Chart.
The site consists of a volume of space with an acceleration gate and contains various structures and their defending pirates. Using the gate allows access to other areas within the site. When attacked, the defenders may send multiple waves of reinforcements. Each group's appearance is triggered by the destruction of members of the previous group. The names and amount of ships listed may vary slightly, but will always be of Battleship class or smaller.
This site's acceleration gate allows only Battleship class ships or lower and their Tech 2 equivalents to enter the site.
The location of this complex can be received as an escalation from a Cosmic Anomaly, in particular, the Serpentis Den. Upon such a discovery, the following message appears:
Message when warping into the Complex:
- Defenders (~26km, Auto-aggro)
- 21 x (Frigate) Coreli Defender/Protector
- 7 x (Cruiser) Corelum Cheif Infantry/Cheif Sentiel
- 2 x (Battlecruiser) Corelatis Squad Leader/Wing Leader
- 2 x (Battleship) Core Rear Admiral
- 1 x (Battleship) Core Flotilla Admiral (Sensor Dampening)
- 1 x Acceleration Gate (40km) (Leads to Room2) (Unlocks when all defenders are destroyed)
- Defenders (~21km, Auto-aggro)
- 6 x (Frigate) Coreli Defender/Protector
- 3 x (Destroyer) Corelior Soldier/Trooper
- 5 x (Cruiser) Corelum Chief Defender/Chief Infantry/Chief Sentinel
- 11 x (Battlecruiser) Corelatis Squad Leader/Wing Leader
- 8 x (Battleship) Core Admiral/Rear Admiral
- 3 x (Battleship) Core Flotilla Admiral/Vice Admiral (Sensor Dampening)
- 1 x Acceleration Gate (~43km) (Leads to Room3) (Unlocks when all defenders are destroyed)
There are three Stasis Towers (see below) about 35-45km from the warp in point that grab you straight away. The incoming damage while webbed is quite high so have a plan for this in advance.
- Defenders (~30km)
- 9 x (Sentry) Tower Sentry Serpentis II
- 2 x (Sentry) Serpentis Light Missile Battery
- 1 x (Sentry) Serpentis Heavy Missile Battery
- 1 x (Sentry) Serpentis Cruise Missile Battery
- 3 x (Sentry) Serpentis Stasis Tower (Stasis Webifier)
- 11 x (Frigate) Coreli Initiate/Defender/Protector/Scout
- 1 x (Destroyer) Corelior Trooper
- 9-10 x (Cruiser) Corelum Chief Defender/Chief Infantry/Chief Sentinel
- 5-6 x (Battleship) Core High Admiral/Rear Admiral
- 1 x (Overseer Battlecruiser) Sarpati Family Enforcer (Shadow Serpentis ?) (Triggers Completion Message) (wreck contains 18th Tier Overseer's Personal Effects and may contain Pithum/Corelum B-Type Modules, Shadow Serpentis Modules, and Vigilant BPC)
- ? Please List.
Bounties, Loot, & Rewards
Total bounty payout for the pirates in this site is approximately ? ISK. The 18th Tier Overseer's Personal Effects is worth about 40 million ISK.
Furthermore, the site's overseer may carry valuable Pithum B-Type Modules, Shadow Serpentis Modules, and Vigilant Blueprint Copies. Listed below are some examples of Modules known to be found at the site:
- Pithum B-Type EM Ward Amplifier
- Pithum B-Type Medium Shield Booster
- Corelum B-Type Energized Kinetic Membrane
- Corelum B-Type Energized Explosive Membrane
- Corelum B-Type Energized EM Membrane
- Corelum B-Type Energized Thermic Membrane
- Corelum B-Type Medium Armor Repairer
- Corelum B-Type Medium Remote Armor Repairer
- Shadow Serpentis Armor Thermic Hardener
- Shadow Serpentis Kinetic Plating
- Vigilant Blueprint Copy
- Please build upon this list.
Top Contributors For This Page