The Sansha Hub is a Class 8, Level 1 Cosmic Anomaly occupied by the Sansha's Nation pirate faction. It can be found via exploration in Lowsec and Nullsec systems. For location details see Pirate Faction Occupancy Chart.
The site consists of a volume of space with no acceleration gate and contains various structures and their defending pirates. When attacked, the defenders may send multiple waves of reinforcements. Each group's appearance is triggered by the destruction of members of the previous group. The names and amount of ships listed may vary slightly, but will always be of Battleship class or smaller.
- Initial Group
- 2 x (Sentry) Tower Sentry Sansha II
- 2 x (Sentry) Sansha Heavy Missile Battery
- 2 x (Sentry) Sansha Cruise Missile Battery
- 3 x (Cruiser) Centum Hellhound/Mutilator/Fiend
- 2 x (Battleship) Centus Overlord/Dark lord
- Wave 2 (Triggered by the destruction of Initial Group)
- 2-3 x (Destroyer) Centior Abomination/Horror/Monster
- 3 x (Battleship) Centus Mutant Lord/Dread Lord
- Wave 3 (Triggered by the destruction of Wave 2)
- 2-3 x (Frigate) Centii Enslaver/Butcher/Plague
- 3 x (Battleship) Centus Dark Lord/Overlord
- Wave 4 (Triggered by the destruction of Wave 3)
- 3-4 x (Battlecruiser) Centatis Daemon/Behemoth
- 2-3 x (Battleship) Centus Savage Lord/Mutant Lord
- Bonus Wave (Triggered by the destruction of Wave 4)
- 0-1 x (?shiptype? Commander) True Sansha ? (Trigger for possible Escalation Sansha Prison Camp) (wreckage may contain Faction Loot, Slave implants)
The bounties on the heads of the pirates in this anomaly add up to a total of approximately 10-12 million isk, paid by CONCORD.
Upon the destruction of the True Sansha Commander, the site may escalate to a Sansha Prison Camp: an 8/10 DED Complex.
It has also been reported that the site may escalate to a Sansha War Supply Complex; however, this information is suspect as Sansha War Supply Complex is a 6/10 site, and typically anomalies of class X escalate to a complex of class X/10.
Top Contributors For This Page