A Sansha Den is a class 4 level 1 Cosmic Anomaly. It is commonly found in both high and low security systems occupied by the Sansha's Nation pirate faction. See Pirate Faction Occupancy Chart for location details. The anomaly site is a small open area of space (with no acceleration gate) containing a few structures. It has multiple reinforcement groups. Each group's appearance is triggered by the destruction of key members of the previous group. The names and amount of ships listed may vary slightly.
- Initial Group
- 2-3 x (Frigate) Centii Plague/Butcher
- 2 x (Destroyer) Centior Monster/Horror (Trigger Wave 2)
- 2 x (Sentry) Sansha Heavy Missile Battery
- Wave 2
- 1-2 x (Destroyer) Centior Cannibal (Trigger Wave 3)
- 1-2 x (Cruiser) Centum Ravager/Monster
- Wave 3
- 2-3 x (Frigate) Centii Butcher/Manslayer/Plague
- 2-3 x (Cruiser) Centum Ravager/Ravisher (Trigger Wave 4)
- Wave 4
- 0-1 x (Frigate) Centii Beast
- 2-3 x (Destroyer) Centior Abomination/Devourer
- 2-3 x (Cruiser) Centum Juggernaut/Beast (Tracking Disruption) (Trigger Wave 5)
- Wave 5
- 2 x (Destroyer) Centior Abomination/Devourer/Misshape
- 2-3 x (Cruiser) Centum Execrator/Slaughterer (Tracking Disruption)
- Commander Wave (Trigger uncertain; may be part of Wave 5)
- 0-1 x (Cruiser Commander) True Sansha's Execrator (is it True Sansha's? or True Centum?) (Tracking Disruption) (wreckage may contain Low-grade Slave Alpha implant, Faction Modules)
- 2 x Sansha Bunker
- 1 x Landing Pad
- 1 x Cargo Platform
- 1 x Slave Transport
- 1 x Habitation Module - Brothel
- 2 x Sansha Lookout
- 2 x Habitation Module - Breeding Facilities
The bounties on the heads of the pirates in this anomaly add up to a total of roughly 700,000 ISK, payable by CONCORD.
Commander (True Sansha) dropped Large Micro Jump Drive BPC and had a 495,000 ISK bounty.
Upon the destruction of the last ship in it, the site may escalate to a Sansha's Nation Neural Paralytic Facility: a 5/10 DED Complex.
Top Contributors For This Page