The Sansha's Command Relay Outpost is a deadspace combat site that is occupied by the Pirate Faction known as Sansha's Nation. It can be found by Probing for exploration sites in high security systems within Amarr and Ammatar space. For location details see Pirate Faction Occupancy Chart.
This combat site consists of 2 different areas accessed by an Acceleration gate. The gates will permit Frigates, Destroyers, Cruisers and their Tech 2 counterparts.
Pirate ship classes encountered within this combat site are Frigate and Destroyer class. The names and amount of ships appearing may vary slightly from what is listed here.
- 2 x (Sentry) Sansha Tachyon Beam Sentry
- 10 x (Frigate) Centus Black Ops Agent
- 5 x (Frigate) Centus Black Ops Assassin
- 1 x (Overseer Frigate) Sansha Black Ops Squad Leader (wreckage contains 5th Tier Overseer's Personal Effects and may contain True Sansha Frigate A-Type Modules as well as producing T2 salvage)
- The Squad Leader has much stronger resists and is immune to stasis webifiers, target painters, and possibly other EWAR. The Squad Leader drops a Command Relay Key which is used to open the next gate, and is reusable. All ships must be destroyed to unlock the next gate, in addition to the key. Note that the key is not used up by the gate.
- 1 x (Sentry) Sansha Tachyon Beam Sentry
- 1 x (Sentry) Sansha Sentry Gun
- 2 x (Sentry) Sansha Heavy Missile Battery
- 14 x (Destroyer) Centus Black Ops Veteran
- 1 x (Overseer Frigate) Centus Black Ops Commander r (wreckage contains 6th Tier Overseer's Personal Effects and may contain Centii Frigate A-Type Modules or Succubus BPC as well as producing T2 salvage)
- Structures (Do not drop loot)
The bounties on the heads of the pirates in this anomaly add up to a total of roughly 530,000 ISK, payable by CONCORD.
Top Contributors For This Page