Large scale conflicts in EVE Online can involve hundreds of pilots on either side. Performance can be reduced under such stressed or loaded circumstances, so here are a few tips and tricks to optimize your client for such events.
Overview & bracket settings
You can access the overview and bracket settings by right clicking on the small white arrow next to the overview bar on your overview while in space.
- In the Filters tab, go to the Types tab and press Deselect All.
- Right click on the small arrow in your overview bar and select Save Type Selection As... and save it under an easily identifiable name as pictured below.
- Go to the Overview Tabs tab in the overview settings. In the Overview Profile column, select your new settings from there. In the Bracket Profile column, select your new settings again.
- Press apply and all brackets in space should be removed.
You can access the game menu by pressing ESC.
- Go to the Display & Graphics tab.
- Set your Cache Size to as high as your computer can handle.
- Uncheck the options for Turret Effects, Effects, Missile Effects and Trails.
- Apply changes.
Top Contributors For This Page