For a fee of 20 EUR/USD, 17 GBP, 599 RUB or 2 PLEX you can transfer one character off your active account to another account
To transfer one of your characters to another account, please follow the instructions below:
- First make sure that the character that is about to be transferred is in an NPC corporation.
- Both accounts associated with the transfer must be fully active accounts. If the account is not active, activate it with a one month payment.
- You are able to transfer a character between your own accounts but the requirements such as; being in an NPC corporation and that the accounts are fully active and paid for, must be met.
- Accounts that have been previously banned for macro use are unable to transfer character off them as stated in the following blog: http://community.eveonline.com/devblog.asp?a=blog&nbid=9133
- Log onto the account management website for the account that holds the character you wish to transfer.
- Fill in the details on the page, select the character and destination account and enter your payment details etc. Note that if you are paying with PLEX, the PLEX is required to be in the redeeming system of the account containing the character to be transferred.
- When you are done, click on "Next" and a confirmation page should be presented to you if the payment was successful.
- Notification emails are sent to both parties when the transfer has been initiated. The emails are sent to the email addresses registered to the accounts in question.
- For security reasons, all character transfers are processed with a 10 hour delay, during which the character is frozen and cannot be used to play. If there is a problem with the transfer or you wish to cancel it for some reason, then please file a 'Stuck' petition with the name of the character in question and Customer Support representatives will make the appropriate arrangements.
If something about this service is not clear then there is a "Frequently Asked Questions" link on the transfer page that takes you to a helpful document on the transfer process. Also, if you are buying or selling a character for ISK, make sure that it is done in accordance to the Character Bazaar rules.
Please note that using this service is the only legal way of giving another person access and control over your character. Account sharing is a EULA violation.
Top Contributors For This Page