CSM Meeting Minutes 5.001 raw log

CSM Meeting Minutes 5.001 raw log

[ 2010.06.05 16:07:58 ] CCP Diagoras > Firstly, congratulations and welcome to all delegates of CSM5.
[ 2010.06.05 16:08:06 ] Vuk Lau > thanx
[ 2010.06.05 16:08:14 ] Trebor Daehdoow > TYVM
[ 2010.06.05 16:08:14 ] ElvenLord > all 5 of them :P
[ 2010.06.05 16:08:19 ] Dierdra Vaal > :D
[ 2010.06.05 16:08:21 ] Z0D > hehe
[ 2010.06.05 16:08:26 ] ElvenLord > ups 7
[ 2010.06.05 16:08:32 ] Mynxee > ty :)
[ 2010.06.05 16:08:52 ] Z0D > they might have thought of the meeting at 16:00 but the other 16:00's...
[ 2010.06.05 16:09:03 ] Z0D > i almost did myself
[ 2010.06.05 16:09:19 ] CCP Diagoras > And thanks to all delegates of CSM4 for taking part in this process, you've all been great!
[ 2010.06.05 16:09:44 ] ElvenLord > I WANT MY MEDAL !!!
[ 2010.06.05 16:09:45 ] ElvenLord > :P
[ 2010.06.05 16:09:51 ] Z0D > TD this has to be in BOLD in the minutes!
[ 2010.06.05 16:09:59 ] CCP Diagoras > Firstly we'd like to ask - Mynxee, do you wish to stay as the chair of CSM?
[ 2010.06.05 16:10:07 ] Mynxee > yes :)
[ 2010.06.05 16:10:23 ] Dierdra Vaal > chairmistress
[ 2010.06.05 16:10:27 ] Dierdra Vaal > chairmadam
[ 2010.06.05 16:10:32 ] Mynxee > chairdominatrix
[ 2010.06.05 16:10:40 ] Dierdra Vaal > chairette
[ 2010.06.05 16:10:43 ] Alekseyev Karrde > ^^
[ 2010.06.05 16:10:46 ] Z0D > hehe
[ 2010.06.05 16:11:14 ] CCP Diagoras > Excellent! The purpose of this meeting is for the delegates of CSM 4 and CSM 5 to discuss any issues that would like to be passed on, to ask any questions or for any advice that is wanted. Xhagen and myself are here in case any input from CCP is needed.
[ 2010.06.05 16:11:41 ] Ankhesentapemkah > do you have a nice wiki category containing all the open issues so we can see that now?
[ 2010.06.05 16:11:48 ] Dierdra Vaal > dont we need to appoint other positions within the council first?
[ 2010.06.05 16:11:50 ] Dierdra Vaal > secretary etc
[ 2010.06.05 16:12:02 ] Vuk Lau > we should do that tomorrow?
[ 2010.06.05 16:12:04 ] Mynxee > i thought we'd vote first, as well
[ 2010.06.05 16:12:06 ] Vuk Lau > or even today
[ 2010.06.05 16:12:09 ] Dierdra Vaal > oh right
[ 2010.06.05 16:12:10 ] CCP Diagoras > Dierdra - that would indeed be one of the primary roles of this meeting.
[ 2010.06.05 16:12:11 ] ElvenLord > CSM 4 has already passed all our lists and tasks to CSM 5 + secretary and chairman of CSM 4 are still present in CSM 5
[ 2010.06.05 16:12:30 ] Mynxee > ankh those lists are linked in the meeting announcement thread.
[ 2010.06.05 16:12:39 ] Mynxee > for tomorrow's meeting;
[ 2010.06.05 16:13:45 ] CCP Diagoras > On this note, we'd like to hand the reigns of this meeting over to Mynxee for her to arrange voting on the other positions within the CSM.
[ 2010.06.05 16:14:00 ] Mynxee > rawr :) do i get a small riding whip too?
[ 2010.06.05 16:14:16 ] ElvenLord > no, you get my baseball bat :P
[ 2010.06.05 16:14:20 ] Z0D > /emote passes a red hot whip around...
[ 2010.06.05 16:14:21 ] Mynxee > ok, ummm back to business. cuz we all want to watch the AT
[ 2010.06.05 16:14:22 ] ElvenLord > easier to hit ppl
[ 2010.06.05 16:14:31 ] Korvin > http://degree1978.narod.ru/111/korvin-blaster.jpg
[ 2010.06.05 16:14:41 ] Vuk Lau > rofl
[ 2010.06.05 16:14:47 ] Z0D > cool ammo
[ 2010.06.05 16:14:55 ] Mynxee > first order of teh day is to elect a vice chair. who wants to stand for this position?
[ 2010.06.05 16:15:00 ] Vuk Lau > o/
[ 2010.06.05 16:15:12 ] Vuk Lau > <-- vote for me
[ 2010.06.05 16:15:35 ] Dierdra Vaal > o/
[ 2010.06.05 16:15:43 ] Dierdra Vaal > <-- so me
[ 2010.06.05 16:16:04 ] Vuk Lau > elven pls wardec eve uni
[ 2010.06.05 16:16:06 ] Mynxee > no one else?
[ 2010.06.05 16:16:12 ] Vuk Lau > send the memo to Burn Eden as well
[ 2010.06.05 16:16:17 ] Z0D > lol
[ 2010.06.05 16:16:30 ] Vuk Lau > also PL
[ 2010.06.05 16:16:36 ] Dierdra Vaal > :(
[ 2010.06.05 16:16:51 ] ElvenLord > Vuk we need to reset them first
[ 2010.06.05 16:16:57 ] ElvenLord > and I am on the job
[ 2010.06.05 16:17:04 ] Mynxee > stay on topic now, please
[ 2010.06.05 16:17:10 ] Mynxee > or we'll be here forever
[ 2010.06.05 16:17:31 ] Mynxee > protocol question: i assume we dont' vote for anyone who's not expressed interest in a specific position, correct?
[ 2010.06.05 16:17:40 ] Ankhesentapemkah > exactly
[ 2010.06.05 16:17:45 ] Z0D > btw i am beeing asked by some, as they know i am in the CSM 4/CSM 5 crossover meeting (Bring us More T3 Ship classes) :)
[ 2010.06.05 16:18:03 ] Vuk Lau > [16:17:16] Mynxee > stay on topic now, please
[ 2010.06.05 16:18:10 ] Mynxee > not really a cross over issue
[ 2010.06.05 16:18:17 ] Mynxee > so we have two interested in vice char: Vuk Lau and Dierdra
[ 2010.06.05 16:18:28 ] Mynxee > please cast your votes now for vice chair.
[ 2010.06.05 16:18:41 ] Ankhesentapemkah > Vuk Lau got my vote
[ 2010.06.05 16:18:44 ] Mynxee > x dierdra
[ 2010.06.05 16:18:52 ] Trebor Daehdoow > Dierdra
[ 2010.06.05 16:18:52 ] Korvin > x
[ 2010.06.05 16:18:53 ] TeaDaze > DV
[ 2010.06.05 16:18:58 ] Dierdra Vaal > x DV
[ 2010.06.05 16:19:15 ] Mynxee > korvin your vote is for?
[ 2010.06.05 16:19:20 ] Korvin > DV
[ 2010.06.05 16:19:25 ] Mynxee > k
[ 2010.06.05 16:19:34 ] Dierdra Vaal > (5 votes yay)
[ 2010.06.05 16:19:58 ] Mynxee > i count that as 2 for Vuk, 5 for Dierdra
[ 2010.06.05 16:20:19 ] Mynxee > Dierdra is voted in as vice chair.
[ 2010.06.05 16:20:23 ] Dierdra Vaal > \o/
[ 2010.06.05 16:20:24 ] Dierdra Vaal > I shall be the Cheney to your Bush
[ 2010.06.05 16:20:28 ] Dierdra Vaal > The Baltar to your Roslin
[ 2010.06.05 16:20:30 ] Mynxee > now i can shuffle all my work off on you
[ 2010.06.05 16:20:31 ] Dierdra Vaal > The Rasputin to your Nicholas II!
[ 2010.06.05 16:20:38 ] Mynxee > lols
[ 2010.06.05 16:20:38 ] Dierdra Vaal > ...wait those are awful examples
[ 2010.06.05 16:20:43 ] Z0D > :)
[ 2010.06.05 16:20:50 ] Mynxee > the spock to my kirk
[ 2010.06.05 16:20:53 ] Mynxee > to be especially nerdy
[ 2010.06.05 16:20:54 ] Dierdra Vaal > yes!
[ 2010.06.05 16:21:18 ] Z0D > /emote Espects Eve Uni to be decced by the Northern coalition anytime now....
[ 2010.06.05 16:21:19 ] Mynxee > ok now secretary. who stands for this office?
[ 2010.06.05 16:21:24 ] Ankhesentapemkah > I'll stand
[ 2010.06.05 16:21:26 ] TeaDaze > Me
[ 2010.06.05 16:21:55 ] Ankhesentapemkah > may I conduct an application speech too?
[ 2010.06.05 16:21:58 ] Mynxee > anyone else?
[ 2010.06.05 16:22:14 ] Mynxee > a very short one. yes.
[ 2010.06.05 16:22:43 ] Mynxee > alright ank you have the floor
[ 2010.06.05 16:23:05 ] Ankhesentapemkah > Okay as secretary I plan to reform the wiki to make it more accessible by the players and more useful to the CSM by categorzing information appropriately. I also plan to produce movies of the CSM efforts and release them to the public so we can
[ 2010.06.05 16:23:38 ] Ankhesentapemkah > make them better known to the average Eve player. 12% turnout is still not enough.
[ 2010.06.05 16:24:39 ] Ankhesentapemkah > We have a long way to go and I'll gladly contribute to this. As secretary of CSM1 I have an excellent track record for this position and implemented the CSM wiki initially which was copied into the evelopedia afterwards. My minutes were also quite
[ 2010.06.05 16:25:11 ] Ankhesentapemkah > detailed. What I want to do regarding the minutes is link them directly into wiki issues like I did on my old wiki so players can see the actual status and what CCP has said regarding an issue without having to read minutes.
[ 2010.06.05 16:25:16 ] Ankhesentapemkah > .end
[ 2010.06.05 16:25:29 ] Z0D > !
[ 2010.06.05 16:25:32 ] Mynxee > thank you ankh. TeaDaze, do you wish to speak as well?
[ 2010.06.05 16:25:39 ] Mynxee > go ahead zod.
[ 2010.06.05 16:25:46 ] TeaDaze > !
[ 2010.06.05 16:26:34 ] Z0D > to CCP on that insert, try to put more of CSM even if just from time to time in the evenews when people log on to put CSM activity to the forefront of the player when they log in etc,
[ 2010.06.05 16:26:42 ] Z0D > [end]
[ 2010.06.05 16:26:50 ] Mynxee > teadaze, go.
[ 2010.06.05 16:27:05 ] TeaDaze > Firstly anyone can update the wiki, it doesn't need somebody as Sec to do it. Secondly I've been returned to CSM on the strength of my work as CSM4 sec
[ 2010.06.05 16:27:16 ] Ankhesentapemkah > !
[ 2010.06.05 16:27:38 ] CCP Xhagen > (Z0D; noted)
[ 2010.06.05 16:27:42 ] TeaDaze > Thirdly I don't offer gimmicks, I offer minutes produced in a timely manner after every meeting.
[ 2010.06.05 16:27:47 ] TeaDaze > end
[ 2010.06.05 16:28:00 ] Mynxee > thank you Teadaze. Ankh, go.
[ 2010.06.05 16:28:13 ] Mynxee > and rmember this is not a debate right now.
[ 2010.06.05 16:28:32 ] Z0D > thanks Xhagen, more players are involved and know about us inside the community more interesting it will be as well
[ 2010.06.05 16:28:35 ] ElvenLord > its an election speach time :P
[ 2010.06.05 16:28:47 ] Ankhesentapemkah > The wiki is currently a mess and needs drastic restructuring, no offense. May I note that all my minutes have been released within 2 days of the meeting. And to Z0D, that I had an initiative going with the Questions and Answer sessions with CCP, which
[ 2010.06.05 16:29:17 ] Ankhesentapemkah > worked well in CSM2 but was discontinuted in CSM3, unfortunately. We need to reinstate tha as well as that would give us monthly coverage in a way that benefits the players as well.
[ 2010.06.05 16:29:19 ] Ankhesentapemkah > end
[ 2010.06.05 16:29:33 ] Mynxee > teadaze may rebutt briefly if desired, then we will vote.
[ 2010.06.05 16:29:55 ] Korvin > ! link it TD [end]
[ 2010.06.05 16:30:14 ] TeaDaze > I have nothing to add. You've seen what I've done for CSM4
[ 2010.06.05 16:30:21 ] Z0D > !
[ 2010.06.05 16:30:23 ] Mynxee > alright, let's vote. Cast your votes for Secretary for either Ankh or TeaDaze.
[ 2010.06.05 16:30:27 ] Vuk Lau > I dont have any preferences here both are excellent secretaries
[ 2010.06.05 16:30:41 ] Mynxee > x teadaze
[ 2010.06.05 16:30:42 ] TeaDaze > Got to vote for myself :P
[ 2010.06.05 16:30:45 ] Trebor Daehdoow > TeaDaze
[ 2010.06.05 16:30:48 ] Korvin > TD
[ 2010.06.05 16:30:48 ] ElvenLord > Ankh, if you havent noticed wiki is being run by CCP and ISD, unless they give you the rights and such to restructure/alter wiki in a significant way you are just talking shit
[ 2010.06.05 16:30:52 ] ElvenLord > and x TD
[ 2010.06.05 16:31:01 ] Ankhesentapemkah > Thats why CCP should give us full rights to it.
[ 2010.06.05 16:31:08 ] Ankhesentapemkah > which I have asked for in CSM2
[ 2010.06.05 16:31:14 ] Mynxee > enough
[ 2010.06.05 16:31:16 ] Mynxee > vote
[ 2010.06.05 16:31:28 ] Dierdra Vaal > x TD
[ 2010.06.05 16:31:30 ] Ankhesentapemkah > well I dont consider teadaze fit as the wiki is a mess so I'll vote for me.
[ 2010.06.05 16:31:50 ] Dierdra Vaal > ! (after voting)
[ 2010.06.05 16:32:10 ] Z0D > (the main thing TD and Ankh did a good job, so vote for one and all cooperate to make it better for the players with CCP's help along the way)
[ 2010.06.05 16:32:10 ] Mynxee > i count 6 for Teadaze and 1 for Ankh. Teadaze wins the SEcretary position. Gratz.
[ 2010.06.05 16:32:41 ] Mynxee > may i suggest that we continue with voting for vice sec'y and carry on discussion afterwards.
[ 2010.06.05 16:32:52 ] Dierdra Vaal > ok
[ 2010.06.05 16:33:06 ] Mynxee > who wishes to stand for vice secretary?
[ 2010.06.05 16:33:14 ] Trebor Daehdoow > o/ <speech>I have the spare time to devote to the task, and editing is a big part of what I do for a living, so I'm good with words</speech>
[ 2010.06.05 16:33:32 ] Ankhesentapemkah > <- still want a full overhaul of the wiki
[ 2010.06.05 16:33:58 ] Mynxee > anyone else?
[ 2010.06.05 16:34:38 ] Mynxee > alright ladies and gents, let's vote for Vice SEcretary. Cast your votes for either Ankh or Trebor.
[ 2010.06.05 16:34:46 ] Dierdra Vaal > x ank
[ 2010.06.05 16:34:51 ] Trebor Daehdoow > x me
[ 2010.06.05 16:34:55 ] TeaDaze > Trebor
[ 2010.06.05 16:34:56 ] Vuk Lau > x Ankh
[ 2010.06.05 16:34:59 ] Mynxee > x Trebor
[ 2010.06.05 16:34:59 ] Ankhesentapemkah > x me
[ 2010.06.05 16:35:16 ] Korvin > x trebor
[ 2010.06.05 16:35:34 ] Ankhesentapemkah > lol @ anti-ankh bandwagon.
[ 2010.06.05 16:35:39 ] Mynxee > ok i count 4 for trebor and 3 for ankh
[ 2010.06.05 16:35:44 ] Ankhesentapemkah > Ah well then I'll set up my own wiki parallel to this mess.
[ 2010.06.05 16:36:02 ] Korvin > thats the main reason
[ 2010.06.05 16:36:13 ] Dierdra Vaal > may I make my ! now?
[ 2010.06.05 16:36:16 ] Mynxee > or participate on a committee to deal with the wiki, tbh.
[ 2010.06.05 16:36:21 ] Mynxee > yes dV go
[ 2010.06.05 16:36:25 ] Dierdra Vaal > I just want to add that even tho TD is secretary, it doesnt mean we can expect him to do all the secretary work, especially when we should improve the wiki as ank mentioned....
[ 2010.06.05 16:36:39 ] Mynxee > gratz to Trebor btw.
[ 2010.06.05 16:36:51 ] Dierdra Vaal > we dont need a secretary title to promote the CSM :) [end]
[ 2010.06.05 16:37:08 ] Ankhesentapemkah > !
[ 2010.06.05 16:37:11 ] Trebor Daehdoow > TY
[ 2010.06.05 16:37:15 ] Mynxee > go ankh
[ 2010.06.05 16:38:01 ] Ankhesentapemkah > I agree with dierdra but the secretary has the main privileges to do these things and if I do things on my own accord with the wiki, then I'll get the blame if anyone disagrees, and someone else goes off with the credit if I do things right.
[ 2010.06.05 16:38:36 ] Ankhesentapemkah > thus I'll unfortunately have to set up my own initiative and bypass the CSM for now, if you like what I do you can always reconsider or adopt it.
[ 2010.06.05 16:38:37 ] Ankhesentapemkah > end
[ 2010.06.05 16:39:17 ] Mynxee > i believe the wiki is too big challenge for one person and better suited to a committee...which should include the Secretary
[ 2010.06.05 16:39:28 ] Mynxee > but that's a matter for discussion and agreemetn among us
[ 2010.06.05 16:39:35 ] Ankhesentapemkah > meh I did it all as one person in CSM1 and CSM2 so its certainly doable.
[ 2010.06.05 16:40:05 ] Mynxee > but you avoid the concerns about disagreements in a committee situation.
[ 2010.06.05 16:40:37 ] Mynxee > a committee is invested with decision making power regarding their task. they decide as a group to do something, the rest of us trust them as a group to do it right.
[ 2010.06.05 16:40:45 ] Mynxee > just my .02 on the matter.
[ 2010.06.05 16:40:52 ] Mynxee > i hope you guys like pocket change. i got a lot of pennies.
[ 2010.06.05 16:41:01 ] Mynxee > okay, that concludes the voting, right?
[ 2010.06.05 16:41:02 ] Ankhesentapemkah > *hoards all the shinies*
[ 2010.06.05 16:41:02 ] Dierdra Vaal > next agenda item?
[ 2010.06.05 16:41:05 ] Dierdra Vaal > yes
[ 2010.06.05 16:41:08 ] Z0D > !
[ 2010.06.05 16:41:18 ] Mynxee > zod, go.
[ 2010.06.05 16:41:33 ] Z0D > the important thing that counts is the end result perceived by the players, so work together on this as a group, and thats really the end goal here [end]
[ 2010.06.05 16:41:44 ] Ankhesentapemkah > !
[ 2010.06.05 16:41:46 ] Mynxee > indeed. ...
[ 2010.06.05 16:41:50 ] Mynxee > ank go
[ 2010.06.05 16:41:52 ] Ankhesentapemkah > Kinda hard to do with the anti-ankh sentiments here
[ 2010.06.05 16:41:53 ] Ankhesentapemkah > end
[ 2010.06.05 16:42:23 ] Mynxee > regardless of how i voted i will address this now:
[ 2010.06.05 16:43:19 ] Mynxee > i know there is a lot of anti-ankh sentiment. i disagree with a lot of your positions on things myself. However, I expect every single person on this CSM to give your proposals and comments due consideration, and act with respect. I'm not tolerating any
[ 2010.06.05 16:43:30 ] Mynxee > trolling or other playground crap.
[ 2010.06.05 16:43:38 ] Mrs Trzzbk > trolling makes the world go round
[ 2010.06.05 16:43:41 ] Mynxee > we can work together as adults
[ 2010.06.05 16:43:49 ] Mynxee > and that is what i expect
[ 2010.06.05 16:44:05 ] Ankhesentapemkah > !
[ 2010.06.05 16:44:12 ] Mynxee > go, ankh
[ 2010.06.05 16:44:38 ] Ankhesentapemkah > Thanks for that, Mynxee. I'd like you all to know that I plan to put my best effort in this CSM process and want to work productively with all of you even though I don't agree with some of your issues either. We all represent different playstyles in EVE
[ 2010.06.05 16:44:54 ] Ankhesentapemkah > but we have many issues in common which we need to get addressed by CCP
[ 2010.06.05 16:45:22 ] Dierdra Vaal > indeed
[ 2010.06.05 16:45:42 ] Ankhesentapemkah > Working together and providing our inputs from our own viewpoints present more complete pictures of an issue and will only make them getting taken serious by CCP.
[ 2010.06.05 16:45:44 ] Ankhesentapemkah > end
[ 2010.06.05 16:46:26 ] Mynxee > i'm very optimistic about this CSM. But then, that's my nature anyway :)
[ 2010.06.05 16:46:31 ] Mynxee > so...elven and i talked about agenda items and we have no otehrs really.
[ 2010.06.05 16:46:43 ] Dierdra Vaal > so that concludes this meeting?
[ 2010.06.05 16:46:47 ] Dierdra Vaal > but we have another one tomorrow
[ 2010.06.05 16:46:49 ] CCP Xhagen > !
[ 2010.06.05 16:46:57 ] Mynxee > go xhagen
[ 2010.06.05 16:47:02 ] CCP Xhagen > Thank you.
[ 2010.06.05 16:47:19 ] CCP Xhagen > I just want to say that I know you all take this seriously and we have made progress with the CSM
[ 2010.06.05 16:47:33 ] Alekseyev Karrde > !
[ 2010.06.05 16:47:38 ] CCP Xhagen > just remember that this takes time. Sometimes it might seem like ages, but usually we get there
[ 2010.06.05 16:48:11 ] Z0D > 1 MIL AU Still needs to be travelled there Xhagen, but its possible!
[ 2010.06.05 16:48:12 ] CCP Xhagen > Rest assured that both me and John (Diagoras) are fully behind you and we do our best
[ 2010.06.05 16:48:19 ] Dierdra Vaal > :)
[ 2010.06.05 16:48:37 ] Mynxee > (just don't get TOOOO close mkay? LOL)
[ 2010.06.05 16:48:40 ] Mrs Trzzbk > It's a good thing to have Xhagen behind you because he's literally a viking
[ 2010.06.05 16:48:46 ] CCP Xhagen > I look forward to this term and I believe thing will only get better
[ 2010.06.05 16:48:56 ] CCP Xhagen > (end)
[ 2010.06.05 16:49:02 ] Mynxee > go alek
[ 2010.06.05 16:49:04 ] Alekseyev Karrde > CSM4 put a lot of work into developing a prioritized list of items to be considered for the dev cycle under the new stakeholder agreement.  Is it a possibility that when CCP's response to that list is developed that CSM4 can get cc'd onto it or that it
[ 2010.06.05 16:49:09 ] Dierdra Vaal > ! (I have a travel-related question so feel free to delay it until srs bsns is done)
[ 2010.06.05 16:49:23 ] Alekseyev Karrde > could be published to the player base if not right away within a reasonable time frame [end]
[ 2010.06.05 16:49:39 ] CCP Xhagen > !
[ 2010.06.05 16:49:47 ] Mynxee > go xhagen
[ 2010.06.05 16:49:55 ] Trebor Daehdoow > !
[ 2010.06.05 16:50:19 ] CCP Hammer > sorry I'm late
[ 2010.06.05 16:50:20 ] CCP Xhagen > We will keep the CSM4 up to speed about things in a timely manner. [end]
[ 2010.06.05 16:50:24 ] Alekseyev Karrde > \o/
[ 2010.06.05 16:50:28 ] Mrs Trzzbk > HAMMER :argh:
[ 2010.06.05 16:50:31 ] ElvenLord > hey Noah
[ 2010.06.05 16:50:38 ] Mynxee > ty xhagen, hi hammer. go Trebor.
[ 2010.06.05 16:51:01 ] ElvenLord > /emote hands over a beer and some sushi to Hammer
[ 2010.06.05 16:51:09 ] Trebor Daehdoow > Question for CCP: Are prior CSMs still under NDA, and are there limits on what CSM5 people can discuss with them?
[ 2010.06.05 16:51:12 ] Trebor Daehdoow > [done]
[ 2010.06.05 16:51:23 ] CCP Xhagen > !
[ 2010.06.05 16:51:30 ] Mynxee > go xhagen
[ 2010.06.05 16:52:29 ] Z0D > as far as i know we have signed it and as far as the term is not revoked by CCP we are still on it
[ 2010.06.05 16:52:41 ] Vuk Lau > what is NDA?
[ 2010.06.05 16:52:45 ] Z0D > lol
[ 2010.06.05 16:52:55 ] Mynxee > /emote gears up the *Mom Look*
[ 2010.06.05 16:53:17 ] Vuk Lau > /emote puts on the MILF suit
[ 2010.06.05 16:53:29 ] Z0D > hehehe
[ 2010.06.05 16:53:31 ] Mynxee > /emote tries very hard not to laugh
[ 2010.06.05 16:53:33 ] Mrs Trzzbk > bown chikka bow bown
[ 2010.06.05 16:53:37 ] Mynxee > (doesnt work)
[ 2010.06.05 16:53:41 ] Alekseyev Karrde > /emote ponders why Vuk wants to look like a MILF
[ 2010.06.05 16:53:46 ] Alekseyev Karrde > ;p
[ 2010.06.05 16:53:56 ] CCP Xhagen > prior CSMs are still under NDA and will be so for 5 years after termination of the NDA. As has been proven in the past there is not much that CCP discusses with the CSM that we insist the CSM keeps a secret
[ 2010.06.05 16:54:26 ] Alekseyev Karrde > !
[ 2010.06.05 16:54:32 ] CCP Xhagen > But to answer the question - confer with your fellow CSM members, current and past. If you have doubts, just email us and we will decide
[ 2010.06.05 16:54:52 ] CCP Xhagen > [end]
[ 2010.06.05 16:54:57 ] Mynxee > go alek
[ 2010.06.05 16:55:17 ] Dierdra Vaal > ! (also one csm related Q)
[ 2010.06.05 16:55:27 ] Alekseyev Karrde > I think this is cool, we can discuss any issues freely with our "kids".  As far as disclosure i go with a simple checklist: Minutes? Patch notes? Dev Blog?  If what it is isnt in any of those things it's probably under the NDA and you should shush
[ 2010.06.05 16:55:30 ] Alekseyev Karrde > end
[ 2010.06.05 16:56:10 ] Mynxee > DV go
[ 2010.06.05 16:56:17 ] Dierdra Vaal > for Xhagen/Diagoras/Hammer (not sure who got the email), when will you guys have an answer for us on the email we sent some days ago? Sooner would be better and time is kind of running out...
[ 2010.06.05 16:56:22 ] Dierdra Vaal > end
[ 2010.06.05 16:56:38 ] ElvenLord > Petur already said he has 2 answers
[ 2010.06.05 16:56:46 ] ElvenLord > will send a mail when he gets all
[ 2010.06.05 16:56:49 ] Dierdra Vaal > yeah so what about the rest :)
[ 2010.06.05 16:56:56 ] Ankhesentapemkah > !
[ 2010.06.05 16:56:59 ] ElvenLord > soon"
[ 2010.06.05 16:57:04 ] Mynxee > ankh go
[ 2010.06.05 16:57:07 ] CCP Xhagen > !
[ 2010.06.05 16:57:17 ] Ankhesentapemkah > What email, dierdra?
[ 2010.06.05 16:57:18 ] Ankhesentapemkah > end
[ 2010.06.05 16:57:32 ] Mynxee > xhagen go after ankh
[ 2010.06.05 16:57:38 ] Dierdra Vaal > it was an email we decided to send after the last meeting. which I believe you didnt attend
[ 2010.06.05 16:58:06 ] Ankhesentapemkah > yah that was unfortunate, I asked for a summary but it was said that nothing was discussed or decided.
[ 2010.06.05 16:58:31 ] Dierdra Vaal > which is true, we just sent an email asking for info on the PI fuckup
[ 2010.06.05 16:58:38 ] Ankhesentapemkah > ah that.
[ 2010.06.05 16:58:38 ] Dierdra Vaal > anyway, xhagen?
[ 2010.06.05 16:58:41 ] ElvenLord > mail was about PI and CCPs future actions on the mess made with it ...
[ 2010.06.05 16:58:43 ] Mynxee > xhagen, go.
[ 2010.06.05 16:59:05 ] CCP Xhagen > I want to provide you with relevant and good information, I still don't have that so... but as soon as I do so will you
[ 2010.06.05 16:59:17 ] CCP Xhagen > [end]
[ 2010.06.05 16:59:25 ] Dierdra Vaal > right, I just hope it will be on time :) thanks
[ 2010.06.05 17:00:06 ] Mynxee > is there any other business the group wishes to discuss?
[ 2010.06.05 17:00:15 ] Z0D > (Hopefully the volcano does not erupt when you are in Iceland and get stuck there for weeks or months on end!)
[ 2010.06.05 17:00:19 ] Mynxee > related to crossover, that is.
[ 2010.06.05 17:00:35 ] Mynxee > i'm moving in with someone if that happens. GET MY ROOM READY.
[ 2010.06.05 17:00:43 ] Z0D > :)
[ 2010.06.05 17:00:55 ] ElvenLord > I recommend Johns appartment :P
[ 2010.06.05 17:00:56 ] Ankhesentapemkah > !
[ 2010.06.05 17:01:08 ] Z0D > Window with a view to an erupting volcanoplz :)
[ 2010.06.05 17:01:14 ] Mynxee > john has g/f now, so that could be ... not good LOL.
[ 2010.06.05 17:01:17 ] Mynxee > ankh go
[ 2010.06.05 17:01:19 ] Ankhesentapemkah > When will we get our medals?
[ 2010.06.05 17:01:21 ] Ankhesentapemkah > end
[ 2010.06.05 17:01:36 ] CCP Xhagen > !
[ 2010.06.05 17:01:36 ] Ankhesentapemkah > *puppy eyes*
[ 2010.06.05 17:01:41 ] Z0D > a CSM medal would be could in our BIO's
[ 2010.06.05 17:01:43 ] Mynxee > xhagen go
[ 2010.06.05 17:02:02 ] Alekseyev Karrde > medals  \o/
[ 2010.06.05 17:02:28 ] CCP Xhagen > To: John TSubject: CSM5 medalsText:Do them when you can! That means early Monday morning!Kveðja / Best regards, Pétur Jóhannes Óskarsson - 'Xhagen'ResearcherCCP Research and Statistics
[ 2010.06.05 17:02:33 ] CCP Xhagen > [end]
[ 2010.06.05 17:02:41 ] Ankhesentapemkah > Yarrr! thanks!
[ 2010.06.05 17:02:43 ] Mynxee > \o/
[ 2010.06.05 17:02:47 ] Korvin > :D
[ 2010.06.05 17:02:57 ] ElvenLord > that should say also include CSM4 medals :P
[ 2010.06.05 17:03:00 ] Z0D > don't forget CSM 4 :)
[ 2010.06.05 17:03:05 ] CCP Xhagen > I'll remind him
[ 2010.06.05 17:03:07 ] CCP Xhagen > :)
[ 2010.06.05 17:03:07 ] Ankhesentapemkah > *slams fist for medals*
[ 2010.06.05 17:03:10 ] Z0D > we want our medals too
[ 2010.06.05 17:03:18 ] Mrs Trzzbk > I want a Congressional Medal of Honor
[ 2010.06.05 17:03:32 ] Mrs Trzzbk > also Zod's medal should say something about having his laptop at dinner so he could buy that Hulk BPO
[ 2010.06.05 17:03:36 ] CCP Xhagen > (what? Pandas and bears...?)
[ 2010.06.05 17:03:42 ] Z0D > hehehe
[ 2010.06.05 17:03:48 ] Mynxee > ok folks...before I forget:just want to say i'm honored to be part of CSM and to have so much experience in CSM5. Let's kick some ass...err...uh...get good shit done!
[ 2010.06.05 17:04:01 ] Dierdra Vaal > indeed
[ 2010.06.05 17:04:07 ] Dierdra Vaal > can I ask my travel question now?
[ 2010.06.05 17:04:08 ] Ankhesentapemkah > Hear hear!
[ 2010.06.05 17:04:13 ] Mynxee > yes DV go
[ 2010.06.05 17:04:16 ] Trebor Daehdoow > Well said
[ 2010.06.05 17:04:25 ] Z0D > Yah Asher that was Epic indded, especially as the auction was climbing above 100 bil!
[ 2010.06.05 17:04:43 ] Dierdra Vaal > mainly for Diagoras who helped us set up our stuff - I want to adjust the luggage stuff on my tickets. should I do it myself or through you?
[ 2010.06.05 17:04:59 ] Dierdra Vaal > add some extra luggage by request of someone in reykjavik :)
[ 2010.06.05 17:05:12 ] CCP Xhagen > that would mean you have to pay more right?
[ 2010.06.05 17:05:19 ] Dierdra Vaal > yes, which I would naturally pay for
[ 2010.06.05 17:05:36 ] Z0D > DV is preparing his emigratoion to Iceland....
[ 2010.06.05 17:05:42 ] Korvin > Rorqual
[ 2010.06.05 17:05:44 ] Z0D > Immigration...
[ 2010.06.05 17:05:50 ] CCP Xhagen > just do it yourself and we can talk about reimbursement and stuff
[ 2010.06.05 17:06:05 ] Dierdra Vaal > well its not CSM related so I dont expect reimbursement
[ 2010.06.05 17:06:13 ] Dierdra Vaal > anyway, I'll do it then :) thanks
[ 2010.06.05 17:06:36 ] Mynxee > alright, since all official business for this meeting appears to be concluded, I move to adjourn and open the floor for informal discussion.
[ 2010.06.05 17:06:44 ] Dierdra Vaal > I'm looking forward to visiting - hope the weather stays nice
[ 2010.06.05 17:06:49 ] Dierdra Vaal > and not too sulphury
[ 2010.06.05 17:06:50 ] TeaDaze > ============================================