The Angel Military Complex is a Cosmic Signature of the Unrated Complex type, occupied by the Angel Cartel pirate faction. It can be found via exploration by probing in Nullsec systems. For location details see Pirate Faction Occupancy Chart.
The site consists of a volume of space with an acceleration gate and contains various structures and their defending pirates. Using the gate allows access to other areas within the site. When attacked, the defenders may send multiple waves of reinforcements. Each group's appearance is triggered by the destruction of members of the previous group. The names and amount of ships listed may vary slightly, but will always be of Battleship class or smaller.
This site's acceleration gate allows only Battleship class ships or lower and their Tech 2 equivalents to enter the site.
Warp in message:
- Initial Defenders
- 4-6 x (Sentry) Angel Stasis Tower (Stasis Webifier) (Trigger Tower Wave)
- 10 x (Sentry) Tower Sentry (Tower Sentry Angel I & II)
- 10 x (Sentry) Angel Heavy Missile Battery
- 2 x (Battleship) Gist Sentry Operator (Gist Seraphim)
- Tower Wave
- "The destruction of the Stasis Tower has caused an alarm to go off, calling on more Gist ships!" - in Local
- 1 x (Elite Cruiser) Gistum Gate Operator (Arch Gistum Centurion) (Trigger Gate Unlock)
- 6-7 x (Battlecruiser) Gistatis Legionnaire/Primus/Tribunus
- 6-7 x (Battleship) Gist Cherubim
- "The destruction of the gate operator's ship has caused some mechanism inside the nearby acceleration gate to become active." - in Local
- 1 x Acceleration Gate (Unlocked by destroying the Gistum Gate Operator)
- Initial Defenders
- 2 x (Sentry) Angel Stasis Tower (Stasis Webifier) (Destroying Triggers a Smartbomb Blast for ? damage in a ? range)
- "The Stasis Tower was booby trapped! A massive explosion has sent a blast-wave in many directions, affecting any ships targeted by the smart-bomb." - in Local
- 6 x (Elite Frigate) Arch Gistii Outlaw (Stasis Webifier, Warp Scramble)
- 3-4 x (Destroyer) Gistior Defiler
- 2 x (Elite Cruiser) Arch Gistum Liquidator/Marauder
- ? x (Battleship) Gist Cherubim/Seraphim
- ? x (Battleship) Gist Malakim/Throne
- 5 total battleships
- Tower Wave (Triggered by attacking Control Tower)
- "The attack on the Control Tower has forced the Overseer and his closest allies to come out of hiding. Prepare for battle!" - in Local
- 4-5 x (Elite Frigate) Overseer's Wingman (Arch Gistii Outlaw/Thug) (Stasis Webifier, Warp Scramble)
- 2-3 x (Elite Cruiser) Overseer's Guardian (Arch Gistum Breaker/Defeater) (Stasis Webifier: ~10% chance)
- 1 x (Battleship) Gist Stronghold Overseer (Gist Seraphim) (Trigger for possible Escalation)
- 0-1 x (Battleship Commander) Domination Malakim (wreck may contain Domination Battleship Modules and produce Tech 2 salvage)
- Structures There may be an Alternate Trigger for Possible Escalation among this site's structures. Please try to identify it.
- 1 x Control Tower (Attacking Triggers Tower Wave)
Total bounty payout for the pirates in this site are approximately ? ISK.
Destroying the Gist Stronghold Oversser or, perhaps, one of the site's structures may cause an escalation to the expedition known as Pioneers Peril, with the following message:
Top Contributors For This Page