| Angel Forsaken Rally Point
|| Cosmic Anomaly
| Known Regions
|| Cache, Curse, Detorid, Feythabolis, Great Wildland, Immensea, Impass, Insmother, Omist, Scalding Pass, Tenerifis, Wicked Creek
| Pirate type
|| Angel Cartel
| Pirate Detection Array
| Lvl 1
| Lvl 2
| Lvl 3
| Lvl 4
| Lvl 5
The Angel Forsaken Rally Point is a Class 6, Level 3 Cosmic Anomaly occupied by the Angel Cartel pirate faction. It can be found via exploration in Nullsec systems. For location details see Pirate Faction Occupancy Chart.
The site consists of a volume of space with no acceleration gate and contains various structures and their defending pirates. When attacked, the defenders may send multiple waves of reinforcements. Each group's appearance is triggered by the destruction of members of the previous group. The names and amount of ships listed may vary slightly, but will always be of Battleship class or smaller.
- Initial Group
- 1-2 x (Elite Cruiser) Arch Gistum Centurion/Maurauder
- 1-2 x (Battleship) Gist Nephilim/Saint (Target Painter)
- Wave 2
- 2-3 x (Elite Frigate) Arch Gistii Ambusher/Raider
- 2-3 x (Battleship) Gist Nephilim/Saint (Target Painter)
- Wave 3
- 2-3 x (Cruiser) Gistum Liquidator/Phalanx
- 2-3 x (Battleship) Gist Throne
- Wave 4
- 2-3 x (Elite Frigate) Arch Gistii Outlaw/Thug/Rogue (Stasis Webifier, Warp Scramble)
- 3-4 x (Battleship) Gist Seraphim/Malakim
- Wave 5
- 2-3 x (Battlecruiser) Gistatis Legatus/Praefectus/Primus
- 2-3 x (Battleship) Gist Cherubim
- Wave 6
- 4-5 x (Elite Cruiser) Arch Gistum Phalanx/Liquidator/Marauder
- 3-4 x (Battleship) Gist Cherubim/Seraphim
- Wave 7
- 3-4 x (Battleship) Gist Malakim
- Wave ?
- 0-1 x (?Shiptype? Commander) Domination ? (wreckage may contain ?)
Loot, Salvage, and Bounties
Total bounty payout for the pirates in this site are approximately 20 million ISK.
It is not certain whether this anomaly will escalate to DED Complex or what the trigger for the escalation may be.
It escalated 8/10 CARTEL PRISONER RETENTION, --ahxxm Guo 01:52, 30 October 2013 (UTC)
Top Contributors For This Page