Out of game
- I'm very experienced with MediaWiki, so, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Or, if it needs to be private, E-mail me. Always willing to help with MediaWiki related things too, custom patches, extensions, etc.
Templates I've written or rewritten
Meta pages that I hang out at
Suggestions to the Evelopedia operators
- Install ParserFunctions (Please?)
- Re-enable the new messages bar.
Especially with e-mail broken.
- Enable a limited, bot-friendly API. Not the write API per say, but, give me a way to pull revisions, so I can start some projects. Think spell checking, dead / spam (via DNSBL ) link checking, et cetera.
Fix e-mail. I can't allow others to e-mail me, as I have no e-mail on file. I can't set an e-mail, as you guys have disabled darn near everything in preferences. Therefore, I cannot send, nor receive, user to user e-mails. Also means I don't get e-mail notifications. Turned out to be a misc bug, fixable by logging out and in :)
Fix the watchlist. It looks like you guys hacked something up, in order to style this.... That's probably part of the problem.
- EVElopedia - The EVE Online Wiki:. WTH? That's a namespace? I have to copy / paste that anytime I want to link something, as the chances that I'll successfully remember it in my old age are very slim. Can I has shortcut? EVE: EVElopedia: or something? See the relevant manual page on how to do this please, or, just ask how if you want.
- Please rethink the naming policy, adding (Player alliance), (Character) and (Player Corporation) creates huge headaches due to the mediawiki being casesensitive. From a logical standpoint it's ambigious as well since you are categorizing stuff through enforcing a naming policy but that stuff gets added to categories anyway. To Darqius great post i just had to add this. DrAtomic 02:57, 16 December 2008 (UTC)
Top Contributors For This Page