- Raised by: Omber Zombie
- Submission Date: 2009/05/21
- Issue ID: TBA
Currently the dividend payout system is limited to a maximum of 2,147,483,64 ISK, which translates to a signed 32-bit integer. Due to most dividend payouts needing to pay more than that amount, it requires multiple payouts to be made every time a dividend is paid. A more indepth explanation of this is in the relevant forum thread.
Change the payout system to a 64-bit integer or another large number.
- No more multiple dividend payments needed
- Less database transactions/logging
- A fairly simple change programming wise assuming the client is capable of handling 64-bit integers
- coding time may be large if the client can't handle 64-bit integers or other large numbers
Relevant Forum Threads
Top Contributors For This Page